NAHA COVID-19 Update
February 16, 2021
The New Albany Housing Authority (NAHA) will be re-opening its doors to the public on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 with the precautions noted below. We appreciate your patience this last year as we navigated through all the changes that COVID-19 brought to our world in an effort to keep everyone as safe as possible and still provide services to the community. We are committed to doing everything we can to ensure the health and well-being of our residents and staff.
300 Erni, Beechwood, and Parkview Tower Offices
- Open to the residents and visitors Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Closed for lunch 12:00 – 1:00 PM.
- Residents are asked to conduct business with staff by phone and email when possible.
- Limited number of people allowed in the lobbies (Limits will be posted on the door)
- All persons will be required to wear masks which may be provided upon request.
- All surfaces such as clipboards, chairs and tables will be disinfected regularly. You will be given a new pen to use for completing paperwork.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added to all offices.
- Open to residents Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Only two people at a time allowed in building
- Maintenance will be handling all calls and work orders as normal
- Open to residents and visitors Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Staff will continue to be available via phone and email as well
NAHA will begin accepting applications on February 16, 2021. Applications are available at our offices and at www.newalbanyhousingauthority.org. Completed applications will be accepted Monday – Thursday, 8:30 – 11:00 AM.
Remember: Whenever possible, please call or email your property manager or call our main office at 812-948-2319 instead of coming in to the office.
The spread of COVID-19 is a public health issue. To stay informed or ask questions, you should contact: Floyd County Indiana Health Department
Please know that these procedures are subject to change, and we will continue to keep you informed of any additional changes we may make to protect our residents and staff.