INVITATION FOR BIDS
- 1. Sealed bids will be received for NAHA Mark Elrod Tower Sanitary Piping Replacement, in New Albany, Indiana. Bids will be received in triplicate in the Office of the New Albany Housing Authority, 300 Erni Avenue, New Albany, Indiana 47150 until 10:00 a.m., local time, on May 30, 2019, at which time and place all bids will be publicly opened and read aloud.
- A. A Pre-Bid Meeting will be held at the Office of the New Albany Housing Authority, 300 Erni
Avenue at 10:00 a.m., local time, on May 16, 2019.
- B. A site tour will be held following the Pre-Bid Meeting.
- 2. A lump sum bid is desired for the project.
- 3. Owner reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any informality.
- 4. Bids may not be withdrawn for 60 days after bid date. Faxed bid withdrawal will not be permitted.
- 5. Bids shall be accompanied by Certified Check or Bid Bond, payable to the Owner, in an amount not less than 5% of bid.
- 6. Successful bidder shall provide an acceptable 100% Performance and Payment Bond within ten days of receipt of a Notice of Intent to Award the Contract.
7.Contract Documents may be examined at Don Meredith Reprographics, 2434-A Crittenden Drive, Louisville, Kentucky, 40217, (502) 636-0155
- 8. Copies of the Contract Documents may be obtained from Don Meredith Reprographics, 2434-A Crittenden Drive, Louisville, Kentucky, 40217, (502) 636-0155. Plans are to be directly purchased by bidders. Email; www.dmcplanroom.com.